More too come soon

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
so, did you guys meet on here or prior to forum?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
They met here! This site is e Harmony!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This girl rides! Awe we missed you!

and yes we met on here.... thank you JTACKM

This girl rides: you are invited and in the bridal party btw

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Congrats you two on meeting on the forum here. I met Veks at the CA/AZ vlogger meet-up and he seems like a cool guy. Wish I had more time to talk to everyone! But, we have the same bike now, or close anyway (mine is white, no SE or ABS). Looks like we're doing some of the same mods too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats you two on meeting on the forum here. I met Veks at the CA/AZ vlogger meet-up and he seems like a cool guy. Wish I had more time to talk to everyone! But, we have the same bike now, or close anyway (mine is white, no SE or ABS). Looks like we're doing some of the same mods too.
Awkward. We were just...like no joke, JUST talking about you....creepy...it's like you knew:eek:

and yes he talks a lot about the meet and you guys...hopefully I will get to meet some of you.. :D

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Awkward. We were just...like no joke, JUST talking about you....creepy...it's like you knew:eek:

and yes he talks a lot about the meet and you guys...hopefully I will get to meet some of you.. :D
That's the second-time that's happened in the last 24 hours. *Cue dramatic music*. ;)

I still have video from the CA/AZ meetup which I will post to my YouTube once it's edited. It was such a big edit, and I didn't know who half the people were (had to research, ask-around, etc.). Next time I am bringing some frackin' name-tags and a Sharpie! :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's the second-time that's happened in the last 24 hours. *Cue dramatic music*. ;)

I still have video from the CA/AZ meetup which I will post to my YouTube once it's edited. It was such a big edit, and I didn't know who half the people were (had to research, ask-around, etc.). Next time I am bringing some frackin' name-tags and a Sharpie! :D

Hello my name is: _____________________ :D good idea! I hope to have my bike by then

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ninja love <3

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
K I S S I N G. Veks should get a side car for Ninjagirl.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know what JTACKM. When i get my ninja...i will come find you.. :) muhahahahaha

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Oh boy. Whenever you get your bike.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Right.....promises.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts