Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a Utah thread yet, so lets get it started! Check in here Utah Riders!

I'm hoping to get my 300 either this month or the next, and the weather is becoming good again! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fellow Utahan here. I got mine a few days ago and have been riding the roads around Snow Basin quite a bit :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys! I'm in the South Jordan/West Jordan area which is 9000s/4000w basically.

I've been to both the South Valley Motorsports & Plaza Cycle dealers.

Btw they both quoted me $5800ish out the door over the phone, so haggling might be hard, I know some people recommended Big Boys Toys up in Ogden for a good price :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you should be able to talk them down to 5500 out the door for the black or white one. Taxes and everything, i did.
Sweet dude! Which one did you get!? - I'm gonna try and do the costco deal to see if that's any better, if not I'll talk em down to 5500 :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Big Boy Toys is where I got mine. They didn't have the white when I was there, just the black and non-abs SE. I ended up with the non-abs SE.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much did you guys pay for your bikes!? :eek:

·
Registered
72 Posts
How much did you guys pay for your bikes!? :eek:
Go to either newgate or big boy toys. I just spent all day searching for the best deal and all the other places (I didn't try renegade in Logan) were completely unwilling to deal and wouldn't drop their ridiculous $400+ worth of fees. These guys were telling me it was perfectly normal and acceptable to have a $300+ shipping fee slapped on vehicle purchases! The lowest they'd go was $5700 OTD for a black/white!! Needless to say I was getting quite annoyed (and one guys smug smile and attitude in draper when I'm trying to deal). Don't let them pull that shit, it's msrp for a reason and these dirt bags are just trying to cash out on unsuspecting people while they're very popular. A guy in salt lake city even tried to tell me that the ninja 300 wasn't part of the costco program LOL.

So go to a reputable shop and walk out with a great bike for under 5400.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go to either newgate or big boy toys. I just spent all day searching for the best deal and all the other places (I didn't try renegade in Logan) were completely unwilling to deal and wouldn't drop their ridiculous $400+ worth of fees. These guys were telling me it was perfectly normal and acceptable to have a $300+ shipping fee slapped on vehicle purchases! The lowest they'd go was $5700 OTD for a black/white!! Needless to say I was getting quite annoyed (and one guys smug smile and attitude in draper when I'm trying to deal). Don't let them pull that shit, it's msrp for a reason and these dirt bags are just trying to cash out on unsuspecting people while they're very popular. A guy in salt lake city even tried to tell me that the ninja 300 wasn't part of the costco program LOL.

So go to a reputable shop and walk out with a great bike for under 5400.
Awesome, thanks James I'll definitely try contacting those two. I'd like to see what their delivery fees look like if they have any!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys, just saw a black 300 at the gas station in Mountain Green, south side of Trappers Loop. He was hopping on and leaving while I was getting off so I couldn't go say hi. Wasn't one of you guys was it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys, just saw a black 300 at the gas station in Mountain Green, south side of Trappers Loop. He hopping on and leaving while I was getting off so I couldn't go say hi. Wasn't one of you guys was it?
I regret to say it... But I still haven't even gotten one... (which it'll be white).

However, if you do see a White 99 Trans Am with the license plates "SHOCKIE" feel free to say hi :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Utah rider checkin in! You'll find me driving around American Fork and sometimes up to Provo. Gonna be heading up AF and Provo canyon now that its really nice out. I bought my bike from Duff Shelly in AF for 5400 or 5500 OTD.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Utah rider checkin in! You'll find me driving around American Fork and sometimes up to Provo. Gonna be heading up AF and Provo canyon now that its really nice out. I bought my bike from Duff Shelly in AF for 5400 or 5500 OTD.
Hey I live just up in Cedar Hills, actually stopped in at Duff today to see what they had. They only have a white and an SE Non-ABS but Dave is going to try to track down an ABS for me. Did you get any gear with your OTD price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted a green special edition 300 in Magna earlier today @ around 9:00am.
Finally have seen one in person haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey I live just up in Cedar Hills, actually stopped in at Duff today to see what they had. They only have a white and an SE Non-ABS but Dave is going to try to track down an ABS for me. Did you get any gear with your OTD price?
Super late reply....but no I didn't get any gear...although I should of haggled that in there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts