Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they plan on releasing the ABS 300 in different colors? I really want the white one, but with ABS.

Sorry if this was asked elsewhere already. I've been Googling a lot of things and the forum always seems to come up in the results (which always seems to lead me to reading more of other topics haha), but I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
958 Posts
They put bikes out in different colors every year, you would have to wait and see what colors they put out next year.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Or just give it a few more months and you will be able to get a ton of different after market ones for 500.00 and under.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I didn't like my color so i'm painting it! LOL

·
Registered
585 Posts
Fishdip, are you referring to aftermarket ABS systems for under $500?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Seems like lots of people go the white stardust with these Ninja's.

If you really want a white one, Woomba mentioned importing one from over this way. We have plenty of white ones in dealers here that nobody wants :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Unless you were looking to get one asap i would wait a bit and see if they come out with the white abs. I know they do add more to the line of choices as they go. They just started with the se in a non abs the first of the year so they may offer the white abs later as well. You could contact kawa and ask them.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
958 Posts
It's a Kawasaki (it's kind of their color) :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I labored over white or green myself. I wanted ABS, but I didn't think I liked the green SE. I went into the dealer ready to deal on white or black and found the the green actually looked really great (to me) in person. So problem solved.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I labored over white or green myself. I wanted ABS, but I didn't think I liked the green SE. I went into the dealer ready to deal on white or black and found the the green actually looked really great (to me) in person. So problem solved.
theres no way! you would need to color coordinate your whole gear to match green...which is a hassle.....while black/white..goes with basically everything.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
theres no way! you would need to color coordinate your whole gear to match green...which is a hassle.....while black/white..goes with basically everything.
Sooooo being fashionable is your biggest worry about the bike...?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sooooo being fashionable is your biggest worry about the bike...?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App
not really, but its just a part of my character. I wouldnt want to buy pink shoes, purple shirts, green lime car/bike. I'm sure this goes the same way for most people. If you're going to invest in a product you probably wouldn't want to ride it if you don't like the overall appearance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody have any idea as to when Kawasaki typically announces new bike versions and colors? People on this thread are saying to give it a few more months, but is few 2 months or 6?

Thanks.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Not sure typically but maybe expect mid September - early October in the states at the latest for the 300s (one year from 2013 release). Kawi knows for sure :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts