Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I can't decide between a fifteen 30th anniversary editions for twelve grand flat lots or the thirteen for ten grand. I really don't like the white on the anniversary but it was brand new in the crate. The thirteen has been assembled and sitting for 3 years, god knows how many people sat on it and scuffed it. That's not a brand new bike imo. I really prefer to get a bike right when it comes in or best if it's in the crate. Call me crazy but. Years of sitting and people sitting on it, bothers me. But I love the.color scheme so much. This is my dream bike and I'm either going to have to.compromise on the color of the fifteen or the quality of the thirteen, plus the thirteen is known to have starting issues and Ecu may need to be replaced, I'm not keen on the idea a of buying a bike with those issues. I would definitely drop an extra two grand for the fifteen if it was in the color I liked and to have the piece of mind of it being new in the crate and the starting issues resolved, but I.can't make myself like that cheesy white on the 30th anniversary edition. I may wait to be honest because I've worked my bass off for this money. I earned every cent and as bad.as I want the.bike, I shouldn't have to compromise on my dream bike. Ill maybe travel farther or buy a left over sixteen next winter. Twelve grand otd is my limit, if anyone knos of any dealers with a thirteen thru fifteen even sixteen still in a crate with abs it would mean the world to me. I will travel for the right bike. I'm definitely not going used. Yes I know I am very ocd haha, but it's my dream bike I want it to be perfect. Thanks so much guys.

· Registered
448 Posts
Here a deal local to me. $8000 "Brand new 2013 Suzuki GSX-R600, with one year factory warranty. Price includes freight and set-up, only have to add doc($99), tax (varies by county), title ($15) and 45 day tag($18.50, optional)."

(For me it would cost about $8700+ total.)

"To give you an idea of how great a deal this is:
MSRP: $11,099
NADA Average Retail USED: $9,625"

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.