Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Mission Valley..I work in Chula Vista during the week. Bayview Psychiatric Hospital on 3rd and Moss..you close? What's up with this weather :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Mission Valley..I work in Chula Vista during the week. Bayview Psychiatric Hospital on 3rd and Moss..you close? What's up with this weather :(
yeah im close. Yeah weather sucks right now thats why I cant even finish my break in. 500 miles and i bought it november. Tomorrow should hit 600!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spotted: SE ninja at otay lakes road around noon. Still on Southbay Motorsports dealer plates.

Are you here?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They had 1 of those there when I bought my white 300 there last month.

View attachment 797

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I live like 3 miles away from southbay and I didnt buy my bike from them coz they add so much fees on any of their bikes. just in my circle of friends they already lost sales on 5 brand new bikes and we all went to either fun bike center or veys in el cajon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I always see this white Ninja inside 32nd naval base, Im wondering if he/she is in the forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I work on 32nd pier 13 but don't ride yet and haven't seen any 300s yet.

I see the bike park at pier 5 all the time coz i work on the building across. I havent rode to work coz my decal expired since I got out of the Navy and working as a contractor now. Line in pass and decal is ridiculous.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I see the bike park at pier 5 all the time coz i work on the building across. I havent rode to work coz my decal expired since I got out of the Navy and working as a contractor now. Line in pass and decal is ridiculous.
Been out since '06, work for Nassco now on the Makin Island, was stationed on the Boxer for a couple if years and North Island AIMD when I got out.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I live in Vista, it is in Northern San diego, very close to Oceanside, and Carlsbad since most people know those cities more. Highway 101 is a great ride for all you San Diegans.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi all! I'm from San Marcos. I took advantage of the bad weather to put a couple of mods on my baby. I look forward to meeting fellow 300 riders!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I went to the bike night last Thursday at the San Marcos Cycle Gear. It was my first bike night ever. I was the only bike there smaller than 600cc. At first I got some shit talk, but when I told them I was still a new rider learning the fellow riders turned out to be real cool. They were offering tips and tricks of the trade. It would be nice to see some fellow 300's next time.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I went to the bike night last Thursday at the San Marcos Cycle Gear. It was my first bike night ever. I was the only bike there smaller than 600cc. At first I got some shit talk, but when I told them I was still a new rider learning the fellow riders turned out to be real cool. They were offering tips and tricks of the trade. It would be nice to see some fellow 300's next time.
i was there from about 6:30 to 7:30...

1 - 20 of 287 Posts