Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hi all members,

Unfortunately my work arrangements have changed in the last week, and I no longer have the same access to an internet connection throughout the day as I once did. I very rarely turn on my computer once at home, so in light of this, I hereby tender my resignation from the position of moderator. Disappointing, as I very much enjoy helping out and helping others with any problems or info..........but unfortunately my time is at a premium and I will not be able to log on as often as previous, I will be lucky to get on once a week.

With the new job arrangements comes more money, so I guess a sacrifice here and there needs to be made!!!!

I would like to thank all present and current moderators and also all staff involved with keeping these forums running. You do a fantastic job, and keep up the good work guys and gals.

I would also like to thank all members past and present, without you all being here and sharing your info and helpful knowledge, these types of forums would just be another speckle in the vast array that is the world wide web.

For me, I will pop in every now and then when I get a chance to do so, but only in the capacity of a regular member.

Thanks all for your time, stay and ride safe!!!!
Wow Jeff, just saw this. Damn. Well for one I will miss you as a mod but it will be good to see you now and then as a regular member. Sounds like your reasons for scaling back are good ones, and congrats on positive developments at work!

Thank you for everything you've contributed to the site!

Reactions: jeff

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cheers Spacepod, I will still be around for sure mate.

The best thing, about not being a moderator....after all this time.....I don't have to bite my tongue so much lol.

Being diplomatic really is boring!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks all for your well wishes........

I will still be popping in from time to time, just not in the same capacity as a moderator.......seems the fair thing to do since I cannot be on the forum as often, nor do I own a Ninja 300 anymore. My knowledge bank is still full of info though so will be adding my contributions wherever I can!!!

Chin up folks, we are the best Ninja 300 forum out there, no other forum even comes close to the knowledge, people or friendliness that this site offers.

Cheers all!!!

Sent from my ancient, Windows 3.1 equipped IBM desktop computer. Hey, at least it aint an Apple.
Congrats on the new position! With the additional money maybe you can upgrade that Windows 3.1 computer? :wink: :wink: (I forgot those things could even connect to the internet.)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats on the new Job.
I started one in July and have run into the same thing. I just can't get onto forums as much as I used to. You have been a huge asset on this forum, so I am glad to read you will check in when you can.
As I am also a FZ owner, I will hopefully be seeing you on that "Other" Forum
:D

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Cheers Spacepod, I will still be around for sure mate.

The best thing, about not being a moderator....after all this time.....I don't have to bite my tongue so much lol.

Being diplomatic really is boring!!!!
Believe it or not, I bite my tongue much more than I want to sometimes, so I totally get that.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Reactions: Vladius

·
Registered
342 Posts
Isn't it winter in Australia? I don't post often. I am more inspired to post when I am riding my bike. Off season the attention is elsewhere. What happen to cruizin?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Isn't it winter in Australia? I don't post often. I am more inspired to post when I am riding my bike. Off season the attention is elsewhere. What happen to cruizin?
He's taking a hiatus. Now go ride!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats on the new position and good luck with whatever else comes your way in life. Without knowing it, you have no idea how many times your posts/knowledge/info have helped me and probably countless others make wonderfully informed decisions. I don't say much here and haven't been here that long anyhow, but thank you again for your knowledge and willingness to share it with mostly strangers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately I am going to have to call it a day

Have a happy b-day. there must have been one heck of a party way back when... scooter, copperhead and looker all born on the same day LOL

21 - 39 of 39 Posts