Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all members,

Unfortunately my work arrangements have changed in the last week, and I no longer have the same access to an internet connection throughout the day as I once did. I very rarely turn on my computer once at home, so in light of this, I hereby tender my resignation from the position of moderator. Disappointing, as I very much enjoy helping out and helping others with any problems or info..........but unfortunately my time is at a premium and I will not be able to log on as often as previous, I will be lucky to get on once a week.

With the new job arrangements comes more money, so I guess a sacrifice here and there needs to be made!!!!

I would like to thank all present and current moderators and also all staff involved with keeping these forums running. You do a fantastic job, and keep up the good work guys and gals.

I would also like to thank all members past and present, without you all being here and sharing your info and helpful knowledge, these types of forums would just be another speckle in the vast array that is the world wide web.

For me, I will pop in every now and then when I get a chance to do so, but only in the capacity of a regular member.

Thanks all for your time, stay and ride safe!!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Gotta have priorities. Congrats on the more lucrative job opportunity, I hope you have enough freetime to ride still! Who's left now other than spacep0d? Is muilisx going to replace you?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry it see you go, Jeff :( pop back to visit when you can

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats on your new position. Thanks for all the contribution you made here.

·
Registered
952 Posts
big up, congrats Jeff.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Damn you were one of the most helpful ppl on this forum. Good luck to you brother. :revv:
Exactly Jeff.Keep in mind you're welcome here in any time suits you fine !:waveysmilie:

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I wish you the best in your future adventures. The forum will NEVER be the same without you, and I can officially make a statement like that per our history.

Please keep in touch with me personally Jeff. I can't PM you my phone number yet as I may be switching carriers and getting a new number as well. I will know for sure soon, and when they happens, you'll be receiving a PM from me containing that information.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all for your well wishes........

I will still be popping in from time to time, just not in the same capacity as a moderator.......seems the fair thing to do since I cannot be on the forum as often, nor do I own a Ninja 300 anymore. My knowledge bank is still full of info though so will be adding my contributions wherever I can!!!

Chin up folks, we are the best Ninja 300 forum out there, no other forum even comes close to the knowledge, people or friendliness that this site offers.

Cheers all!!!

Sent from my ancient, Windows 3.1 equipped IBM desktop computer. Hey, at least it aint an Apple.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts