Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay Guys, Went out on the limb and spent some big bucks with the Two Brothers Black Series Full Exhaust. And went with the Power Commander V (Part # 17-046) with the Ignition Advancer built in. I went with the PCV Map for the Two Brothers with some slight modifications on the Map at the low RPM Idle speeds to make it a little more rich (+20 instead of the +8 numbers). Needless to say. This is a "TRANSFORMED MACHINE". And it really does "ROCK" with no sign of Glitches or Stalling like it did when it was stock because of the "SUPER LEAN" Map that Kawasaki had on this Bike.

I was originally thinking about that Yoshimura R77 System but really glad that I went with Two Brothers instead. I believe that the numbers are more better too. Two Brothers has this setup to about 38 plus or minus "Rear Wheel Horsepower" and has the sound that I really like and doesn't sound like that "Wimpy Briggs and Stratton Lawnmower sound" from that Stock Pipe of a "JOKE ANY MORE"!

I should have done this when I originally bought this bike in the first place.

Thanks Ninja300 Stealth
Tulsa, Okla

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
try and dyno it and see how many ponies you got

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two Brothers Exhaust

According to their site for the Full System it should roughly get around 38 Plus or Minus. But just telling you that this set up is MUCH more and BETTER than Stock. Runs Excellent!

·
Registered
463 Posts
According to their site for the Full System it should roughly get around 38 Plus or Minus. But just telling you that this set up is MUCH more and BETTER than Stock. Runs Excellent!
sounds like the area p tuner/exhaust combo numbers, their dyno put them at 38

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Two Brothers Exhaust

By the way, I paid $512.00 for the Black Series Full Exhaust at Biohazard Cycles. It seems that Power Commander V and the Area P has the best tuning modules for this Bike, and not sure about the Bazaz Modules yet.... I went with the PC5 because it has the "IGNITION" Advancer besides the Mapping too... It is ($299.00) also at Biohazard. It seems to give a little more edge in the performance for more snap and roll on and it can be adjusted at a higher setting more than the Map that was posted by Power Commander for the 2 Brothers Full System.... By the way, I also did a Targa Fender Eliminator and really like the way it works and looks. I will be also looking at a Zero Gravity "Corsa" light smoke Windscreen soon when it is available. I think that Zero Gravity has the best style and appearance for a better aerodynamic Windscreen. I think it makes the Bike with a really serious and wicked type of appearance. I have one of these on my 2012 ZX10 Stealth and really HAPPY to the MAX with this.

Thanks Guys
Ninja300 Stealth:D:)

There will be a few other more Mods in the not so near future too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
got the same set up as you only titanium and your right a lot more power and sounds great.cant really go wrong with a 2 bros full system. lets ride...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Lets ride....... :confused:

Only reason I didnt choose the 2bros or the M4 over Yoshi is that the header pipes look exactly the same as factory just bigger diameter. Doesnt seem as if any r&d has been done in them at all, they just copied the original shape.

But all in all good power from all systems it seems and everyone is happy with what they are getting out of the 300 with full systems and tunes so good stuff guys!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I stand corrected, they are very nice header pipes. They didnt polish the welds? Or is that just the light of the photo..........

·
Registered
113 Posts
The 2bros exhaust is dumb shit loud. Just installed it today. Anyone using a silencer? Its a must I think.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
So then whats a quieter alternative that isn't obnoxiously loud? Still a full system that wont break the bank
If you are looking to keep the noise down, I would go an Area-P quiet core when they are available. But as far as any other full system, they are all pretty loud. Even the full system that I put on, is still a little louder than I would have liked even with the baffle in but the performance gain is a good trade off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
got 2 bros full system,put a power tip on it they have two that lower noise got the quiter one makes the sound much softer cost 35.00

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Two Brothers Exhaust

By the way, the Two Brothers Exhaust sounds really good and seems to be in Tune really well. And so if it is a little Loud. SO WHAT!!! I have a Yoshimura TRC Full System on my Ninja 250 and the 2011 ZX6R that I had last year before I sold it to get the ZX10 with the R77 without the Noise Insert and it sounds just about as Loud as the Two Brothers System.... A lot of people WHINE too much about this Issue. Just get the silencer and install it and it will sound Sweet enough.

By the way, There are some Harleys that pass by my place on a regular basis and they have OPEN HEADERS (S&S, Vance Hines etc) and they SHAKE my windows sometimes. SO WHAT! Those guys that ride those "HOGS" they don't complain at all..

If anything, People can "HEAR" you coming on the Highways and the Expressways and sometimes in heavy traffic and they can not see you... But with a good sounding set of pipes they can hear you coming and perhaps avoid hitting you altogether perhaps.... They just can't hear those Wimpy sounding Stock Pipes at all.

Thanks Ninja300 Stealth

1 - 20 of 20 Posts