Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in Sydney already got the two brothers exhaust on their bike and willing to let me hear it in person?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bikebiz in Granville said that they already sold 10 of them when I went to check it out. Was hoping they were on this forum :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Bikebiz in Granville said that they already sold 10 of them when I went to check it out. Was hoping they were on this forum :)
I bought my White Ninja 300 from them and they also said they're selling plenty of the Two Brother's Racing exhausts, both Alloy and carbon models. Personally I want the carbon slip on, they say it is easy to install yourself but it seems expensive?

·
Registered
547 Posts
@KOKONUT: Where abouts in Sydney are you? I also would very much like to hear your bike mate. Though I am rather sure I'll buy one soon. Not sure if retail, through BikeBiz or Ebay at this stage?
Can I ask how much you paid? PM me if you like.

·
Registered
420 Posts
@KOKONUT: Where abouts in Sydney are you? I also would very much like to hear your bike mate. Though I am rather sure I'll buy one soon. Not sure if retail, through BikeBiz or Ebay at this stage?
Can I ask how much you paid? PM me if you like.
Hey mate. I'm in Glebe, inner city area. Yeah let me know when and where and we'll sort something out. I paid 480 from bikebiz.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah it was the last one they had in stock at the time. Off the wall already put together, so saved me some time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well done, thats an awesome price. I'm still hunting around to get the best price I can.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh yes bike biz have them O:
Stupid question but will it sound the same on the 300? That looks exactly like the one on my 250. Might even fit the 300 lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
Two brothers slip on carbon

For me, and my white ninja 300: Carbon slip on!

I can't wait to get it. Looks so hot.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah it was the last one they had in stock at the time. Off the wall already put together, so saved me some time.
Mate, called bikebiz today, said they have two carbon left $589 NOT NEGOTIABLE... :mad:

BIOHAZARDCYCLES on this forum sells them from U.S.A. so I ended up paying him today. Hopefully it arrives Mid January.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mate, called bikebiz today, said they have two carbon left $589 NOT NEGOTIABLE... :mad:

BIOHAZARDCYCLES on this forum sells them from U.S.A. so I ended up paying him today. Hopefully it arrives Mid January.
My bad, didn't mean to get your hopes up i was unaware the carbon was going for more. Now to search for some receipts and double check this. If so, i guess i did get a good deal.

·
Registered
547 Posts
@Kokonut,

Installed my carbon fibre two brothers black series slip on over the weekend. What a phenomenal sound. I had a yoshimura on my 250r but the look and sound of the two brothers carbon is great!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have the two brothers carbon exhaust slip on if your still keen to hear it. Ill take any excuse to take it out for a ride

1 - 20 of 25 Posts