Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So on the day of delivery of the exhaust I crashed my 300, So im trying to sell the exhaust. :/

I want 540 dollars. I paid 600 and i waited a long time for the first batch which they just sent out, Im trying to deal locally first for simplicity.

Im out in San jose. Its a carbonfiber

If anyone wants to take it off my hands this week 500 bucks + shipping or local pickup

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
It's gonna be hard to sell it for what u paid. Why aren't u waiting on a new bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
^ Agreed. Especially because many exhaust have been released for less money at this point. But good luck none the less :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think ima go with a 600 this time it was a wonderful 4.7k miles on my 300 takes turns beautifully destraction is what i need to fix. >.<

plus if i think a person wants two bros they are on back order :S

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
bump 580?
Try 500 and you might get a few more responses. Unfortunately I dont think anyone is gonna pay what you paid for it............and using the back order argument wont get many people on side. People will just wait for a new "untouched" one in the mail.

It's like a car. It may be brand new with 2 miles on the clock, but you wont be able to sell it for what you paid for it. Just the laws of nature mate.

Ruslan....Would you pay same retail price as brand new from an unknown person down the street with grainy photos, dark environments and parts that you cant even see properly compared to what you can see on the website directly from 2 Bros? Just sayin.

Try posting some pics of the actual muffler as that's what most people are interested in, take it out of the wrapping and take a few shots. Take individual shots of each piece of the system so people know what they are getting with a full system. Try using a better quality camera, lighter room and white background.

The more info, pics and willingness that you show to move around with parts and prices, the more interest I am sure that will be shown. Starting off your thread with "I want 600 cause that what I paid" probably wasnt the best intro and would no doubt be half the reason you have had no real interest from anyone.

Redo your shots, show all parts properly and lower your price to give at least 15-20% off the retail and you will find you have a lot more luck. Another idea would be offer to sell separately the slip on and full sysyem parts. Some may want a full system.....others not. And some may already have the slip on and want the rest of the parts to make a full system. I would be tempted to delete this thread and start fresh mate.

But all in all the 2 Bros system; especially the full is a sweet system and good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1. bio offered to give me store credit if i pay shipping, but money would get me futher atm.

2. Its brand new i didnt unwrap the individual parts so they stay new. I can unwrap and put it all together for a better picture but then its more less new.

3. Im trying to deal localy atm if someone saw it and was like man this isnt a new exhaust they wouldnt need to buy it but it is brand new i just opened tape on this regular brown box with a shipping label on it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
@ruslan keep it all in the plastics so you can sell it as new. Obviously it had never been removed from packet so it was not used.

One thing though, retail may be about 575-600 but i paid less than that but i realise i just got the slip on is this full system?. Seriously consider knocking a few dollars off what you paid. The more you knock off the higher the demand from a brand new retail will be and quicker the sale.

To help out a forum member:
I have a two brothers carbon fibre slip on. Bloody love it. I know it is more expensive than some others but you can't beat a great quality product.
GLWTS

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup its a full system i offered 580 :S 20 less then i paid i am trying to put that 580 toward a new motorcycle and oh ya You reminded me its a carbon lmao i forgot i still havent unwrapped it and just put the pictures. :S

·
Registered
547 Posts
Its an important thing to add due to price differences between materials!

Give it time but be reasonable.

Ot but didint you have insurance?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I paid 6.4k for bike paid big chunk in 4 months and they only paying out 4.6k for totaled bike so i still owe 100 bucks and change on loan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But thats alot of time you need and money 0_o are you one who wants a two bros but is stuck behind back orders?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.