Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all! just sharing our typical roads here in North QLD Australia. Perfect Sunday Ride. Was following a BMW s1000RR =)

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
ah ha!!! i had my doubts there for a second, and then i started to watch it for a bit , i thought....

mmmmmm

i know this road, i have ridden it a few times before

id love to be there thats for sure, nice rides up that way

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't have an external mic. Just the waterproof casing. If I was using the non waterproof. Would've been more annoying the wind noise.

That's a good suggestion though. I'll have to read about it more

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Shit got real at 7:00. Stopped popped some popcorn and finished. :D

I'm not joking about the popcorn:eek:..............seriously

P.S. Made my chest tight if you know what I mean:eek:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like a blast... love how it effortlessly caught up in the turns. 300 ftw!
yeah 300 would be ample IMO, what I noticed is that I have to accelerate harder and brake/trail brake at a few corners just to match up with the s1000r - he's braking 1-2sec before a turn and mine would be more than 2secs then I have to lean bike more(racing line it) unlike his.

but 300cc should suffice! thinking its an uphill ride too.

would be best if i was following a fellow ninja 300 rider since our braking would be exactly similar.

@popcorn comments -- sounded like that on low res vids. hahaha!! sorry guys about the wind noise. @GaBoy its the near misses that we remember most of the time.

this was filmed with a gopro 3black on a widescreen 1080p 50fps. objects in front appear farther than actually is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah 300 would be ample IMO, what I noticed is that I have to accelerate harder and brake/trail brake at a few corners just to match up with the s1000r - he's braking 1-2sec before a turn and mine would be more than 2secs then I have to lean bike more(racing line it) unlike his.

but 300cc should suffice! thinking its an uphill ride too.

would be best if i was following a fellow ninja 300 rider since our braking would be exactly similar.

@popcorn comments -- sounded like that on low res vids. hahaha!! sorry guys about the wind noise. @GaBoy its the near misses that we remember most of the time.

this was filmed with a gopro 3black on a widescreen 1080p 50fps. objects in front appear farther than actually is.
That comes as a surprise, I know the 1000 should have no trouble pulling away in the straights but I would have thought the 300 would waste it in the twists (as the video seemed to support)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That comes as a surprise, I know the 1000 should have no trouble pulling away in the straights but I would have thought the 300 would waste it in the twists (as the video seemed to support)
A quote from Lewis Hamilton I heard from graham norton show lolz! What a reference!! "It's kinda 70-30 driver - machine" something like that. It's always the pilot at the end of the day.

But our 300 is really awesome, for my abilities... For now. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
A quote from Lewis Hamilton I heard from graham norton show lolz! What a reference!! "It's kinda 70-30 driver - machine" something like that. It's always the pilot at the end of the day.

But our 300 is really awesome, for my abilities... For now. :)

Heres to looking towards you improving to greater levels and helping to outshine the larger displacement bikers who don't see the beauty in the smaller end of things

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fun video, thanks for sharing! What kind of jackets are your buddies wearing? That's my next piece of gear to buy and I'm having trouble deciding, but I like the looks of those. Also being from the US it's a little unnerving watching you guys drive on the left side of the road. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts