Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
awww! I've driven my bike right by that road! Took Sheppard to Kingston instead having no idea there were twisties there....Well, I'm going by that way this weekend so it's gonna happen now :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww! I've driven my bike right by that road! Took Sheppard to Kingston instead having no idea there were twisties there....Well, I'm going by that way this weekend so it's gonna happen now :D
Haha I live 2 mins from Twyn Rivers so it's pretty much my backyard. It's great in the mornings once it warm enough! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
You ever ride on the forks of the credit road? Its a little North East of Toronto on highway 10 heading towards Orangeville. Great ride with tons of twists and turns once you get to it, if you are ever looking for a little bit of a longer ride for the day.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You ever ride on the forks of the credit road? Its a little North East of Toronto on highway 10 heading towards Orangeville. Great ride with tons of twists and turns once you get to it, if you are ever looking for a little bit of a longer ride for the day.
I've heard of that place, there's a 250/300 meet this weekend no idea if we'll ride up to forks though.. One day :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts