Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought both of these books, (yes, I know I could have got the pdf version for free online but I like having hard copies).

Any other books y'all would recommend to a new rider/someone looking at learning how to ride safely?

I've been watching vlogs on YouTube like crazy as well. Going to take an msf course before I buy my 300.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
So I just bought both of these books, (yes, I know I could have got the pdf version for free online but I like having hard copies).

Any other books y'all would recommend to a new rider/someone looking at learning how to ride safely?

I've been watching vlogs on YouTube like crazy as well. Going to take an msf course before I buy my 300.
Ride Like a Pro looks good. I really liked the videos he does. Will probably pick up the book when I finish Twist of the Wrist 1.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Its not a book but I think the judgment day 4 dvd is a good one. But really I love watching as many vids as I can of ppl crashing and trying to fig out what id have done better so as not to crash.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Total Control books are great. Highly reccomend them as I too am a new rider. I enjoyed them very much.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i don't really care for them. i own them, i've read them... i don't like them.

much prefer proficient motorcycling...

·
Registered
134 Posts
++1 for Proficient Motorcycling (David Hough)

Sent from my iPod touch using MO Free

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
the science of road racing motorcycles - keith code

performance riding techniques (haynes) - Andy Ibbot

good for you o/p for buying the books. i bought mine about 19 or so years ago, and i have lent them out to numerous people and they are still gong strong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts