Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! When I got on my 2017 Ninja 300 today, the turn signals weren't working. Now, they aren't just not blinking, but the switch itself won't stay in place when I shift to the left or right. It pops right back to the center and wont stick. They worked last night, so I'm not sure where to start looking. Help please! I live in the city and really need them to work. Thank you!

·
Registered
293 Posts
welcome! It sounds like something broke internally?. Your options would likely be to open up the switch to see if you can identify what isn't working properly or to replace the entire switch. Plenty of youtube videos on cleaning and replacing motorcycle turn signal switches. I'm guessing they all function pretty much the same.

·
Registered
293 Posts
here's a link to a youtube video of a guy opening up and cleaning his turn signal switch. It's for a scooter but should function identically..

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don't have a Ninja here to look at, but most signal switches are going to move to the side, then come back to the center. Typically you push the button when in the center position to cancel it.

None of them are working? Have you checked the fuses?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys! When I got on my 2017 Ninja 300 today, the turn signals weren't working. Now, they aren't just not blinking, but the switch itself won't stay in place when I shift to the left or right. It pops right back to the center and wont stick. They worked last night, so I'm not sure where to start looking. Help please! I live in the city and really need them to work. Thank you!
Check your fuses. I had the exact thing happen & it was my fuses. Of course my daughter was driving my truck & rear-ended me while I was riding my bike, but all it was a fuse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts