Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before making this thread, i attempted to search for the answer but came up with nothing, so i am sorry if i am repeating a pre-existing thread.

On to what i'm searching for.

I remember reading in some other thread but can't seem to find the thread i originally read it on, but i saw someone mention that they got their 300 dyno tuned and it had a better throttle response compared to stock mapping.

I was just wondering if anybody else got their 300s tuned at all and can confirm whether this is true or not.

And if so, if they think that it'd be worth getting this done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
dyno tunings 250buck bro :p you dont want to do it unless you atleast put some intake and exhaust then you will achieve more. Our bikes are lean 5k- and over that rich there can be apperently good amount of tuning there :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm not sure if it was my post you were referring to but my bike was taken by dyno jet in vegas before I took purchase and it was tuned by them for free. I'm sure I ended up paying for it in my purchase price but my bike definitely feels spot on with the tuning, tho I've never ridden another 300 that hadn't been tuned. So I have nothing to compare it to.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if it was my post you were referring to but my bike was taken by dyno jet in vegas before I took purchase and it was tuned by them for free. I'm sure I ended up paying for it in my purchase price but my bike definitely feels spot on with the tuning, tho I've never ridden another 300 that hadn't been tuned. So I have nothing to compare it to.
I think it was your post. cause i remember someone saying something about vegas.

So did you not ride it prior to the tune to compare?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts