Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys what do you think of my reflective tape project for my ninja? I personally think it looks cool BUT there are no blue accents on my bike other than the rims. I was thinking about getting blue break/clutch levers to make it seem a little more uniform, but ehh that's a lot of money right there. Also it doesn't really compliment my black/white gear with RED accents.

So do you guys like it or should i got with white or red reflective tape to give everything more of a "matching" look? pics of my bike and gear are included below

During the day

At night

my gear (should i change to red/white tape because of this?)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmm

I have a white ninja and was going to do blue accents , my halos are blue and LEDs are, but seeing it as a solid color, not so much. Ill keep halos blue but think its red for the win

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like it. For some optical illusion it makes your tires seem more fat. i.e. lil,fatties.
You could consider pinstriping with the same stuff to tie it in. Just don't go over board.
At night it would look Tron-ish...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love tron and i was thinking about plasti dipping my bike black and then running blue EL strips all across the bike. you should check it out, they sell it on ebay 10ft for like 6 bucks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have that same jacket! I absolutely love it, but you could always put blue accents and get some different gear later. To me, doesn't matter if it matches as long as you have your gear. Plus, blue and red don't look bad together.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
RHOK set looks to be luminescent paint tape. But is a kewl idea, it does state it lasts for awhile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts