Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to the snow storm last Friday they cancelled my training class. The next available open spot is a month away! One last slap in the face from old man winter!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well...

You should be thankful they didn't run it. There was a MSR class here in Chicago this past weekend, on Saturday it snowed (I wasn't there that day) and on Sunday it was supposed to be 60 degrees...but it only got to 60 at 6pm. When the class was going on we were in between 33 Degrees and 40 Degrees +15mph winds and a bit of rain. We had to break every 30 min to warm up our hands..... it was rough.

So rough that one dude hit a phone poll in the parking lot at around 8mph.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that is really bad. We had the freezing rain and snow so it was too icy for us. Oh well it should be alot warmer mid May when I get to do it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Winter

Winter??

Oh yeah.... I think I read about that somewhere.

:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was going to book that week but decided on this week hope they don't cancel mine because my lic will expire!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmm who are you doing yours with? I booked mine with Algonquin for April 26th but I had to change it due to work. My new date is May 10th.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes KeepPace, the first weekend of April was perfect here. This gives me a month to practice around the neighborhood before the course. At Algonquin also.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone know the exact address where the class and riding is held at with Algonquin? The registration women I spoke to on the phone told me but I lost the paper it was on. If not I will just give them a call.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I logged into the ACSIS site and checked my timetable, it says the classroom is WP214, WP215, - Woodroffe building P rooms 214 or 215

1 - 12 of 12 Posts