Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya from north fla usa! Got a 250 for the wife to learn on, she wants a rebel , so i'm going to trade the 250 in for a 300! Going to jump right in and learn everything about the 300 that I can and post some pics when I get it!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Welcome!! I own both the 250R and the 300.. The 300 is better in almost every way :D

Has your wife sat on a rebel, I wanted to buy one for a bobber project a year or two ago.. Dont know how tall she is but those things are TINY, I didnt know that until I actually went to look at one...

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Don't trade it in. Keep the 250 and race it and buy a 300 for the street like I did. Then you can also race the 300.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hello, Welcome!
I'm a Floridian as well, you enjoying this not so wintery winter we are having? :p

Lots and lots of info to be learned here, if there is anything in particular you want to find there is a black bar above that houses the "Search" feature 4 inward from the right. This is your best friend in finding specific topics.

If there just so happens to be a topic you're wondering about that isn't already posted then by all means start up a new thread. Other than that the 300 is a wonderful bike, and i'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it!

Have fun, ride safe, and don't be a stranger.
We don't bite (too hard) :p

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks tons guys and gals.... i've been a rider for a long time, rode all types of bikes, currently have a large harley cruiser (2007 roadglide) the little 250rebel and the 250ninja, also have a old 84 yamaha 750 that a friend and I are playing with. I had a 250yamaha wr250x supermoto for the last couple of years but sold it to a youngster at work last march.
I've always liked the smaller sportbikes because of thier mobility and in the last 5 or so years started experimenting with 250's to see what they are capable of doing. The yamaha was a fun little bike and I should have kept it, the 250 ninja is fun but I think the 300 will suit me just fine. The rebel is way to low class for me but will fit my wifes riding style just fine. Looking forward to talking with ya'll and learning the little tweeks and geeks of the 300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts