Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm Nick from San Diego. I'm looking to get a Ninja 300. Anyone in the area looking to upgrade into a Ninja 650 and want to trade? I'm a smaller rider and fit more comfortably on a 300.

I have a green 2012 650R in great condition. It has 25k miles. No mechanical issues. Clean title. Registration is up to date until October 2018. Some minor scuffs on the fairings but overall in excellent shape.

I don't have privileges for images or links but pics are available on my craigslist ad. If you go on San Diego craigslist it's the 2012 650 located in Coronado.

Let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, those pictures are with the scratches but they are hard to see. I’ll upload a zoomed in shot now and take a better picture of them tonight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

I'm Nick from San Diego. I'm looking to get a Ninja 300. Anyone in the area looking to upgrade into a Ninja 650 and want to trade? I'm a smaller rider and fit more comfortably on a 300.

I have a green 2012 650R in great condition. It has 25k miles. No mechanical issues. Clean title. Registration is up to date until October 2018. Some minor scuffs on the fairings but overall in excellent shape.

I don't have privileges for images or links but pics are available on my craigslist ad. If you go on San Diego craigslist it's the 2012 650 located in Coronado.

Let me know! Thanks!
Me. Look no further. I’ve got a 2014 Ninja 300 and I want a bigger bike. I’m located near SDSU. Call or text 6193029449.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts