Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
what the hell happened at the end of the second video? Looked like you were doing maybe 15 mph easing it over and the rear end just went flying out from under you.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I drop one of my bikes doing something like that the other day. i might have been going even slower. My front wheel lost traction on a piece of road that was made with bricks while my rear was on regular pavement and the front just couldn't grab traction. Basically, the front wheels were on a different type of surface vs the rear wheel. i was going like 5 mph from a stop sign roll on.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what the hell happened at the end of the second video? Looked like you were doing maybe 15 mph easing it over and the rear end just went flying out from under you.
Haven't been on this forum in a while, so a bit belated but...40 degree day and windy. The tires had cooled over the lunch break. Headed out to the track entrance, and well video tells the tale. No grip in the rear. The fury that is the insane amount of power going to the rear wheel broke it loose and 500 dollars worth of damage later my track day was over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts