Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Priced to sell! At $34,000 you'll be grabbing yourself a bargain. Price is NOT negotiable.

Immaculate condition used Toyota 86 GT in automatic.

- Female owner
- Regularly cleaned
- 6 months rego
- Reverse sensors which are not standard
- Tinted which were also not standard
- All warranties included

Serious buyers only. I have received a company car so need the 86 gone.
0425 325 827 - Located in NSW dural 2158

Attachments

· Registered
17 Posts
Priced to sell! At $34,000 you'll be grabbing yourself a bargain. Price is NOT negotiable.

Immaculate condition used Toyota 86 GT in automatic.

- Female owner
- Regularly cleaned
- 6 months rego
- Reverse sensors which are not standard
- Tinted which were also not standard
- All warranties included

Serious buyers only. I have received a company car so need the 86 gone.
0425 325 827 - Located in NSW dural 2158
may i ask why your selling????!!!!
ive been looking at getting one of these soon, even though its a long waiting list.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
may i ask why your selling????!!!!
ive been looking at getting one of these soon, even though its a long waiting list.

I'm getting a company car! Its basically just sitting there hey. I want someone else to enjoy it. If you're interested let me know man.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jreilly1 Ive seen yours on carsales and ive just put 2 and 2 together!. im looking at a gts manual. But Looks sexy! goodluck with selling it :)
BTW what warranties? Is it the 5 year??
i think its just 3 years?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
87 Posts
Would love to see one of these with a bit more toyota grunt like a 2JZ but I can't see anyone doing that to a brand new car while still under warranty. Probably wouldn't fit. Or could run with the boxer engine and and throw in an STI motor. One day I guess....

· Registered
575 Posts
Would love to see one of these with a bit more toyota grunt like a 2JZ but I can't see anyone doing that to a brand new car while still under warranty. Probably wouldn't fit. Or could run with the boxer engine and and throw in an STI motor. One day I guess....
Dude there's plenty of room. Hadn't you seen they designed this with tuners in mind? Plenty of after market routes any owner could take. Most likely a front mount intercooler take and exhaust would net massive gains. At least here in Australia this has been convered extensively.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.