Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

i have been talking to Misses_cruizin , sometime probably in the next 6 weeks or so i will be climbing aboard my ninja 300 & heading carins way. from memory "hydrox" said he wanted to shout me lunch & give me some where to sleep, mate i hope your not joking cos im taking you up on your offer;)

my plan will be to head from townsville , go thru south johnson, on to palmerston highway and thru to atherton, across table lands & mt malloy, back to cairns. want to be in the area 2 or 3 days see if i can get time off work for a friday or monday so i get an extra day there.

want to do my usual rides of up kuranda, across to atherton & down gilles , also want to do the reverse as well.

looking forward to racking up over 1000 kilometers in 2 days, great fun, i live for these kinds of rides, rides like this put a smile on my dial no end !!!!:cool:

so if your keen for a ride / catch up, post here & we can have a yarn about it

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi cruizin should be great!! Just heads up that we are going down to Brisbane June 20th - 26th. So if its early/mid July from my calculations of "six weeks". It should be perfect.

Also mother in law will be visiting us on July 15 for 3 mos. let us know of exact dates. :)

I'll pm u my mobile.

This is getting exciting!! I'm hoping to take that weekend/days off when you are here.

-juni

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
127 Posts
Also with your itinerary, don't u wanna do the port Douglas and the ocean road- Rex then kuranda to cairns to mareeba (full day)

I usually can have 5 days off as a request thru work.

I'll inform my riding buddies here. Also Brett will be so happy!! Catch up soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have been talking to Misses_Cruizin again & she asked me what i wanted for fathers day cos its a few weeks ago, i said i wanted some fuel vouchers so i can take the new 2014 SE ABS to cairns when i get it, she said, OK! so i know i should have come up earlier to see you guys in the region i just have been so damn busy, so its getting closer, hang in there guys cos im keen to meet up with you

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
that'll be sweet. be good to go for a ride. although i won't be here at the end of september 17-23

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*sigh* been talking with misses_cruizn again & making another tentative date for me to goto Carins, next weekend 28/29th september

its just been so bloody insane here of late. first stop will be at Team Moto in Cairns so i can get my new helmet, it is sitting a the shop waiting for me

http://www.teammoto.com.au/home.php

Cairns
301 Mulgrave Rd
(07) 4042 7180

will confirm next week, keep my fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guys, see you this weekend at team moto, just talking to misses_cruizin

it will be a flying trip. coming up to get helmet at team moto & coming home again have an event to attend saturday night. will aim to leave around 6am this saturday 28th september.

aiming to be at team moto around 11am'ish or before then.

keep your eyes peeled for the candy burnt orange ninja 300

Team moto
Cairns
301 Mulgrave Rd
(07) 4042 7180

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Cruizin, how are ya mate? I just my ninja 300 2 days ago, i would love join you fro the ride if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
come down to Yamaha team moto on Saturday & i will make up my mind what im doing then. i need to get my new helmet from them & maybe a few other accessories.

after that i will see how much time i have left up my sleeve as i need to see some friends of mine before i head home. it will be a flying trip, i need to be home saturday night.but come down to team moto by all means.
im planning on leaving somewhere between 6.30 and 7.30am tomorrow morning. aiming to be at team moto between 10 - 11am.

if you want to say g'day drop down to team moto around 10.30ish, you cant miss me i willl be riding this

if the bike is there, look for the bloke with black hair, wears sunnies like in the avatar on the left , wearing blue draggin jeans/jacket & sidi vertigo boots (or clone of them anyhow)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts