Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hundreds of bikes came out in force. It was unbelievable to say the least. This little Ninja kept up just fine with all those big displacement screamers. :cool:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I thought about going to that but I had signed up to volunteer somewhere that weekend. As it turns out, I had no bike to ride anyway. Looked like one hell of a time from all the pics and vids I've seen though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is going on now??? let me know when you guys hit long beach and santa monica if your headed down south...
That would've been amazing if we did a full CA tour.

This was just a Sunday morning ordeal around the Bay Area.

@tfkrocks: we sure could've used another 300 out there. (only saw one other). Hopefully you get your wheels back into riding shape soon.

·
Registered
393 Posts

That would've been amazing if we did a full CA tour.

This was just a Sunday morning ordeal around the Bay Area.

@tfkrocks: we sure could've used another 300 out there. (only saw one other). Hopefully you get your wheels back into riding shape soon.

shit so i missed it o well maybe next time lol...

·
Registered
55 Posts
@Truesday, Kendu, wiked -- hell yea. We got the "who" part, and just need the when and where. Where are you guys? Are you guys free Sun, May 5th? How new are you guys? (I have never been to canyons and have 60miles under my belt :p)

@tfkrocks -- get healthy and get that bike! There's always rentals.

Hey, is anyone going to this tomorrow?
Hmmmmm, planned on going to the Scuderia West open house... might swing by to LV to see if I can score some free swag! Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts