Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.... I have one of these http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/usingroads/etoll/coloured_tag.html in le red colour not that, that matters. But the problem is that i don't want to stick the **** thing to my bike and ruin that precious shiny painting job. I also rarley use the toll tag so don't want to have that brutal window mount sticker stuck to my tank. Do any of you use one of these? if so where do you put it? or any idea? :confused:

· Registered
253 Posts
It will work i do windscreens and have to install them all the time and i know i guy that ran a business and he only gave them to his driver when they were going to sydney when not in use he kept them in his glove box thinking they only work on the windscreen and when he got his monthly bill every time he had gone through the toll every one of them got charged lol

· Registered
20 Posts
We used to have toll tags that were large and cumbersome like that here in Texas but they've replaced them with these thin sticker like tags.

The motorocycles I've seen around here that have the toll tags have mounted them on their windscreens. Some have put them at the bottom and some are closer to the top. If anything, I wouldn't put it on my paint...would the black plastic or the windscreen be an option?

· Registered
224 Posts
I just got into the website www.govia.com.au, add my bike rego into my already existing account for the tag i got for my car and that's it, everytime i use the toll they use photo recognition of the plate number and gets debited from my tag account, no extra fees or ****. If u can't added online just give the a call and they'll do it for u, but if u can log into yours online just do it yourself and make sure all your details and regos are ok. No huge horrible car size tag on your baby.

· Registered
575 Posts
Hey Spicy, how'd you go with this?
Does anyone know if you can put it under the seat cowl? That would be convenient!
I just have my rego with the tag company, costs an extra $0.80 per toll for licence plate recognition. So far i'm happy to pay the $0.80 vs finding and carrying the tag haha.

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
We used to have toll tags that were large and cumbersome like that here in Texas but they've replaced them with these thin sticker like tags.

The motorocycles I've seen around here that have the toll tags have mounted them on their windscreens. Some have put them at the bottom and some are closer to the top. If anything, I wouldn't put it on my paint...would the black plastic or the windscreen be an option?
in texas if your plates are registered youre fine, but the sticker thing works in a glove box of a car so if you wanted you could mount it on the inside of a fairing and forget about it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.