Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Mine asked either one of two questions: "why didn't you buy a Harley/cruiser?" And "why did you buy a new motorcycle?"

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Mine has a reverse... Did yours not come with one?
http://www.motorcycle.com/mobile
i thought reverse was an optional extra:eek:, man im sure i put a tick in the box when i ordered mine to get that added ;)

but i did get the optional ash tray and drink holder and mine are gold plated too, did you order those with yours?:confused:

apparently the gold ones are the most expensive, you can get silver, platinum and bronze coloured, and if your not flush with cash you can get the entry level clear ones with flashing leds in it for next to nothing, and apparently "screaming eagle" will be bringing out a set of obnoxiously loud straight thru exhaust that will be louder then any harley that has even been made and it it has a written guarantee to wake the dead in the next 2 states from where you live!

AWESOME!! i cant wait for those to be fitted to my ride!:cool:

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Mine came with a red button and a blue button. Which one do I press!?

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Some guy at work has a 1000 and he was talking crap about the 300... After work he fell off his bike going 5mph... He didn't know I told my ninja to mess with his bike ;) I got the transformer package from the dealer

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Decepticon or autobot?

The only had the autobot option at my dealer so I passed. I'd rather have a decepticon. Way more badass.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 28 Posts