Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Could you please just give SOME description of the videos you post? Just a quick, one sentence synopsis will do.
Cheers....

(sorry, I'm grumpy today, and refuse to click on a video that from the title of the thread looks like an advertisement.... ❌❗🚫)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, certainly not trying to be a "click-baiter". Description added! When I edit, then post these its usually been several hours, so I tell myself: I'll add the description later...which doesn't always happen hahaha!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting, I’m sure it’ll help. Yeah the price isn’t bad. Chicken Hawks are over $125 I think?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sorry, certainly not trying to be a "click-baiter". Description added! When I edit, then post these its usually been several hours, so I tell myself: I'll add the description later...which doesn't always happen hahaha!

lol, didn't think you were! :)
I actually meant that you should add a description to THIS FORUM's 1st post!
What happens is, that if you ever take the video down in the future, this thread remains with no description whatsoever of what the video is about,
It will have a blank video thumbnail with the text "Video unavailable". And although there might be several replies in the thread, it will be impossible to follow what was going on, because of context of the video/first post is missing.
Please add a description of the video to the POST in this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts