Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
thought about it.. didnt want to rip the bike apart to do so.. I was going to use "smoke plasti dip" so I could remove it if I didnt like it..

I suck with a spray can, I am 99% sure if I use VTH on it I will ruin it..

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
yeah.. removing the fairings is a HUGE PITA, and it would not be worth it to just tint the turn signals.. At least for me.. Now if I ever get around to my projector retorfit, maybe I will remove the turn signals and give them to someone that actually knows how to use VHT or could make it look good with a vinyl overlay...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you think it would look good with smoke pastidip? in your personal opinion.. i might try it i have some left over from tinting the windshield

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I cant be honest because I have never used smoke plati dip :)

The only down side that I see is that plasti dip is flat black so the smoke will be a flat smoke.. will a flat smoke look good on the lights vs a high gloss smoke that you can get from vht??

I would also love to put a VERY light coating of smoke on my tail light, I still want to be able to see the red but just darken it up just a hair..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.