Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looking at that bike, you're lucky to be alive. Rest up.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If there ever was a definition of a write off from a crash...yea, that takes it. Heal up soon!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know how you feel man, one little low side and my family and girlfriend is imminent on not letting m back on a bike. I need to get back to the two wheel game, lucky they said I can get a dirt bike, so possibly looking at ktm exc 500 ;)

·
Banned
613 Posts
Thinking your never going to go down is a mistake. Luckly enough you still wore your gear. Props on that. 40 MPH crash and all that is pretty rough I'm not going to lie and sounds more like a freak crash more than a typical outcome at that speed. Hell I've crashed anywhere from 25-100mph and have always walked away. Good luck and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wow. Those trees really beat the hell outta that bike!
Good thing YOU didn't get hurt worse.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Lol I think (don't quote me) the only undamaged piece, exterior wise, was the seat. Everything else has at least something scratched or broken. Although I was really tempted to buy it back and make a cool little go kart or buggy out of the motor since myself and my buddies are somewhat mechanically wise and creative after a beer or two. :beer:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
"White Ninja 300 for sale. Has been laid down once. Small dent on the tank...
Cash only, No trades."

haha. Glad you're OK man.

Hahah never abused, laid down taking a corner at 15-20mph. Scratches hardly noticeable unless close up. Gets plenty of compliments, no lowballers lol

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Yikes your bike looks exactly like mine. Leaves terrify me worse that the man-eating wild boar i dodged in the twisty road last night after midnight, trying to limp home on fumes with all the gas stations out of gas during the communist revolution. Yes this forum is very helpful, like a time machine that traveled 8 years and millions of miles through outer space to have a conversation.

I interviewed Brittany Morrow at Deals Gap years ago, about her life-changing fall off a bike at 130 mph wearing only shorts n tshirt. YT deleted that video n 200 others. Now shes a happy mom and riding across USA and working fulltime to promote wearing the gear. The look in her eyes when she tells her story... google her instagram its got her roadrash queen pics NSFW.

·
Super Moderator
2,614 Posts
I interviewed Brittany Morrow at Deals Gap years ago, about her life-changing fall off a bike at 130 mph wearing only shorts n tshirt. YT deleted that video n 200 others. Now shes a happy mom and riding across USA and working fulltime to promote wearing the gear. The look in her eyes when she tells her story... google her instagram its got her roadrash queen pics NSFW.
Brittany is a friend of mine and is definitely amazing, but she's not a mom. During that fateful night she was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and a helmet. That helmet is the only reason she survived at all.

If anyone wants to read the non-graphic image story, it can be found on her blog: Extreme Roadrash – 1 Year After the Accident

·
Banned
79 Posts
Brittany is a friend of mine and is definitely amazing, but she's not a mom. During that fateful night she was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and a helmet. That helmet is the only reason she survived at all.

If anyone wants to read the non-graphic image story, it can be found on her blog: Extreme Roadrash – 1 Year After the Accident
Cool she seems like a fun but cautious person who dont let that stop her taking 10 hour roadtrips riding across USA, now racing. Ive talked to guys who never ride again after a lesser crash.

Yeah she wore a helmet but did it fall off from the hard hits? It dont take much, happens to football players often. I cant find that story it looked like she was holding a baby, maybe somebody else. Her scars are so bad it may be impossible for her to do pregnancy. Her FB profile is 100% banned censored and deleted.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts