you never forget them ! Both of them was in your neck of the
woods, I used to live on the strand, when I hear some idiot
raving on about power on sport bikes with all his pencils of
knowledge without even considering rider ability or consequences
or treating other riders with contempt because of his huge ego,
as if no one on this site has ever ridden a super sport, and in
his view, apparently, we're not competent because we ride
a 300 !......WHAT AN ARSE CLOWN !
i agree. i have seen more then my fair share of motorcycle accidents over the years. its sad when the ego & the mouth overtake each other & common sense vanishes.

as for tools like this one, probably best to ignore it & not even comment on his "tube" page.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Agreed, fellas. The guy rants in circles compare X to cars and other bikes, and then don't. I gave up and just posted it for eveyone elses enjoyment. I have seen several crashes as well. The thing about riding a bike is there are those that have been hit and those that will, there is no in between. You can't ride a bike and live in the fear of being hit. At least not if it is a hobby and truly enjoy it. I also believe if you fear riding in rain you probably shouldn't be on one either. I ride so long as it isn't freezing or snowing. I am also a member of those who have been hit. I still rode directly afterwards on good friends bikes that were gone on deployment with the Navy. Then as soon as insurance was settled purchased my next bike. I think the sooner you get back up and on the saddle after your accident the better you will cope with that fear. At least in my experience.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I commented on it "user name Chase Johnson" But he misses a great aspect that the transfer from math on paper to the human element are a huge difference. I just say we all meet him somewhere and show him exactly what 35 hp and a 1/5th less weight can really do :)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
I commented on it "user name Chase Johnson" But he misses a great aspect that the transfer from math on paper to the human element are a huge difference. I just say we all meet him somewhere and show him exactly what 35 hp and a 1/5th less weight can really do :)
he seems to think that a tuner /full system is a waste of money. take a stock bike & a modded one & show the difference. i think he would be surprised.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Math? LOL!

My favorite is "But generally speaking in most real world usage on most bikes"

Real scientific douche canoe

·
Registered
283 Posts
the only reason the 300 is slow is if you dont have the balls to grab the throttle and pin the friggin thing.do it sometime & you will be pleasantly surprised.
The funny thing is that doing 100 MPH is pretty damn fast, regardless of what vehicle you're driving. If you feel the need to push that limit that often, you've got a death wish! Unless,of course, you're on a track. But even then, the bigger bikes aren't anything compared to a 300 in the corners

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
613 Posts
Why even post this shit? Seriously he's just another douchebag that can't voice his real opinion in life (or on a youtube video for that matter) that would be to stuborn to look at it from anyone else views. All i see is ranting about a rant.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well the process of natural selection, of which I strongly agree with will take care of this gentleman (touristguy87) one of these days. One of these days he'll need to get out of a situation and accelerate himself straight into a worse one. Ending to the sound of a small parallel twin rider onlooking and riding slowly by <(according to him). LOL

21 - 32 of 32 Posts