21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
914 Posts
FortNine just came out with a review for the Vitpilen 701. It reminded me of this post. Man are they something else when it comes to bike reviews!

·
Registered
914 Posts
dang: that is WAYYYY over-produced.
That's precisely their style as of late. I love it! It certainly isn't just another boring old review about a bike one has no interest of buying. It's not like YouTube isn't filled with near identical reviews parroting the spec sheet, so the over-the-top style is one way to stand out.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That's precisely their style as of late. I love it! It certainly isn't just another boring old review about a bike one has no interest of buying. It's not like YouTube isn't filled with near identical reviews parroting the spec sheet, so the over-the-top style is one way to stand out.

To each their own.
And I'd [almost] agree with you, except that in this particular instance I found it lacked the interesting content to keep me watching.
Content is king, IMO.

I simply won't continue to watch for the sake of some neat camera work, clever motion tracking, fancy dolly shots, and/or quad-copter footage. Those are great as a transition to another segment, or as a short "brake", but shouldn't be used ad nauseam for the sole purpose of showing off one's ability to create them. :sleep:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I was just saying on reddit that F9 needs to make movies not motorcycle reviews. It takes them too long to present not that much information. It's just a gussied up KTM 690.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts