Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you can wave at all your fans with both hands after you win World Supersport 300 on a Ninja 300!

Though it would have been totally hilarious if he started a tank slapper at that point, hahah.

Keeping an eye on Ana Carrasco. Good to see a woman on a Ninja 300 up in front of the pack for a lot of the race.

As far as the Yamaha R3's in the race, well they are just kind of making a stack.

Great racing at the Assen round of WSSP300.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I try & keep a track of the results as much as I can. Surprised that KTM is not taking part. Even more surprised that none of the private teams are using them either. I think they have the potential to dominate the series. At the moment Honda seems uncompetitive.

I hope what the manufacturers learn on the track trickles down to the showroom floor.

Regards,
Kaustav

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I try & keep a track of the results as much as I can. Surprised that KTM is not taking part.
Maybe the rules don't favor the KTM bikes. Each bike has a rev limit specifically set to make them all equals, but there's a chance they went a little too far and the KTM isn't competitive enough so nobody wants to ride them. Or maybe they just aren't getting involved because of the RC Cup.

Regardless, I like the rule setup, it allows several different bikes to be competitive with each other. I wish we had that in CCS, but we didn't and I had to go up against RC390's and uncorked R3's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts