Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
"Most red lights work one of two ways: They're timed or they're triggered. The triggered lights usually work on an induction loop, which is basically a bit of coiled wire that completes a full circuit when the weight of a vehicle squishes it together. This is a problem, because unless you're Lord Humungus out riding your massive 800-pound armor-plated tank-bike, you aren't triggering any lights. You're just sitting. Sitting, impotent, while Mad Max escapes with all your precious oil."

Hahahaha

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
No one told me...

Just had the same experience as the guy in this Volkswagen commercial.

"I don't want any trouble."
"I don't want any trouble either."

I went to the bank on my bike and had my helmet on not realizing what I was doing. When I walked in, the teller asked me who I was and then took a step back. Luckily, one of the people who normally helps me was there and recognized my voice and said, "Oh I know him" and helped me.

Note to self: Remove helmet when entering places such as a bank. Hoodies, sunglasses, hats, etc. are also not allowed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was walkin towards the entrance of my bank all geared up. I was still slow at taking it off and an employee walked outside and said "you're not about to walk in with All that armor on are you? You look scary"

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts