Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the Average Joe living The Outdoor Life one day at a time. Waiting and planning for that next adventure. I am an avid cyclist, kayaker, surfer, hiker, backpacker, camper, swimmer, equestrian, hunter, fisherman, and photographer. However, it’s not about the activity; it’s about the adventures I experience during these activities. For me, The Outdoor Life is not something I do; it’s something I live!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I am the Average Joe living The Outdoor Life one day at a time. Waiting and planning for that next adventure. I am an avid cyclist, kayaker, surfer, hiker, backpacker, camper, swimmer, equestrian, hunter, fisherman, and photographer. However, it’s not about the activity; it’s about the adventures I experience during these activities. For me, The Outdoor Life is not something I do; it’s something I live!
Do you actually have time to live :question: :signlol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those fat tire bikes look super cool! But I couldn't handle the rolling resistance on those babies.:roll2smilie:I have a Vision VR44 recumbent in NINJA green (the only one in existence with factory paint in that color!) with 20K+ miles on it and an Electra Townie for grab-and-go rides. I barely ride them since I moved to the country four years ago, but I'll never let them go! I'll get them worked into my new rural lifestyle one of these days.
Lori's green bikes!.jpg
But I do a lot of walking just keeping the homestead up and teaching motorcycle classes. I have a wraparound porch with four sets of stairs for dedicated "exercise" walking, too. And I'm with you: the more I'm outside, the happier I am!!!:woohoo2_smilie:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts