Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

361 - 380 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hey guys, I'm up for bear mountain this Sunday. Where do u want to meet and what time.
I'd rather meet at bear mountain so I don't have to pay the tolls to get into the city.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
What's the earliest time that works for you guys? I'd like to ride the mountain early before traffic starts to build up.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yea, meet there at 1030

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey everyone.

I've been riding around the LI area a lot lately, almost nightly. Let me know if you're around and I'll PM my #

Also if anyone want's to ride this weekend let me know

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey everyone.

I've been riding around the LI area a lot lately, almost nightly. Let me know if you're around and I'll PM my #

Also if anyone want's to ride this weekend let me know
This weekend won't be good for me, but probably Monday. You should check out Meetup & NYC Sport Bike Riders. They usually have rides/events weekly. Most rides are usually on Friday evening, but sometimes Saturday too. They also have track days at Thunderbolt on Monday's. There's also other motorcycle groups.

I'm close to Nassau, but don't ride in LI much. That's usually because most of the rides I attend are out west.

·
Registered
395 Posts
This weekend won't be good for me, but probably Monday. You should check out Meetup & NYC Sport Bike Riders. They usually have rides/events weekly. Most rides are usually on Friday evening, but sometimes Saturday too. They also have track days at Thunderbolt on Monday's. There's also other motorcycle groups.

I'm close to Nassau, but don't ride in LI much. That's usually because most of the rides I attend are out west.
Sounds good! What is Meetup & NYC Sport Bike Riders and how can I reach them?

Hey, where are you in LI?
Live in Copiague, work in Farmingdale. Just riding around lately - been down to the nautical mile a few times the past week, Captree park, OBI, Kings park area.. a little of this a little of that. I'm always down to ride if I'm not at work so hit me up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys, any riding activities lately?

Question: I checked my engine oil level and the oil looked pretty dirty and gray. Is that normal?

I'm thinking about doing an oil change, where do you guys buy your oil and what brand? Amazon has the Kawasaki 10w-40 oil kit with the filter and washer for like $38, i'd like to know where you guys buy them.

Also, what clamp do I use to take off the oil filter?

=]

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey guys, any riding activities lately?

Question: I checked my engine oil level and the oil looked pretty dirty and gray. Is that normal?

I'm thinking about doing an oil change, where do you guys buy your oil and what brand? Amazon has the Kawasaki 10w-40 oil kit with the filter and washer for like $38, i'd like to know where you guys buy them.

Also, what clamp do I use to take off the oil filter?

=]
When was your last oil change or when are you due for one? I bought Mobil 1 from Amazon with the K&N oil & air filter. I didn't use a clamp, just my hands.

Haven't been riding recently, but the weekend is here and the weather is nice :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
When was your last oil change or when are you due for one? I bought Mobil 1 from Amazon with the K&N oil & air filter. I didn't use a clamp, just my hands.

Haven't been riding recently, but the weekend is here and the weather is nice :)
Hey Momu :)

I just went to the kawasaki dealer and bought 3 quarts of 10w-40 oils for $5.99 each xD and i'm going to buy the K&N 303 oil filter from amazon.

I'm the 2nd owner of this bike, the previous owner said the first oil change was done at 600 miles and he did the 2nd oil change in the Spring of 2014 :surprise: ..... i don't know if i should just wait till winter and change it before storing it, its only 2 months away.

I haven't rode my bike for a month!! ugh, its just too boring to ride alone. Let us know if there's anything coming up!

BTW, i went to the kawa dealer and sat on the zx-6r....couldn't get both toes to touch the ground at the same time. sigh ;c .....i'm going to try to sit on the gsxr 600, someone said its almost the same as ninja 300!

361 - 380 of 400 Posts