Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a group of bikers at cycle gear come over and "swarm" me inquiring as to what I was riding

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
Makes ya feel good, eh? :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope going for a ride makes me feel good. Lol. Receiving attention from cbr1000 riders makes me feel legit and accepted as a, fellow rider lmao :D

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would have initially lied and said is the new prototype ninja 600R and then when they said ride with us and tore off leaving me 500km behind then i would have said, I was testing your knowledge on motorcycles and you failed.
But yes it is one secsi bike isn't it :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you crazy australians and your corrupted english.... everyone knows it's spelled seksi!

;)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take it back Rick, take it back or i swear... this time...ill ill.... roarrrr >:O
I think the expression you're looking for is "or I'll gut you with my Crockadile Dundee knife"
hahah don't get added to the list with the likes of me...

causing international incidents is what i do...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
weren't you concerned with the fitting of the bike to your person? perhaps you should consider a wallaby or a joey instead? ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
kangaroo is better for long journeys you see. The wallaby may be more suited for my stature but will not last as long as the Kangaroo. But that being said, I should have taken the emu into consideration and tried one out first.

·
Registered
109 Posts
weren't you concerned with the fitting of the bike to your person? perhaps you should consider a wallaby or a joey instead? ;)
I actually heard dingos are better swimmers.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kangaroo is better for long journeys you see. The wallaby may be more suited for my stature but will not last as long as the Kangaroo. But that being said, I should have taken the emu into consideration and tried one out first.
no bull, i've been pecked by an emu... see, they let you feed them in zoo's over here...

also, try a cassowary. you'll LOVE it!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks like a gay emu
is that why they're so vicious?

ahem anyways, yeah i love my ninja. wanna get some car magnets for it though. hmmm

·
Registered
839 Posts
Car magnets as in the awareness ribbons?

If so let me give you a little advice you can take or leave, I make the ever so depressing mistake of putting one on my tuner car when I was 17, when I went to trade it in I had to pull the magnet off and low and behold the lovely combination of florida heat and sun had adhered the magnet to my pearl paint job and ripped off a perfect ribbon shape of paint down to the bare metal....yah, I was horrified and quickly stuck it back on and told them they could just have the magnet lmfao.

·
Registered
839 Posts
You are too darn cute :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 54 Posts