Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This fender eliminator was well worth the money. Took me about 1.5 hours to do and i didn't read up on how to do it or anything pretty much just figured it out.

Love the way it looks and the way it came out. Can't wait to get a real plate so I don't have the tag sticking way down. Everything was high quality and looked OEM...there's a reason for its cost over the 30 dollar diy with random parts.

After installing it, no way would I go with anything else, except maybe a flushmount LED blinker instead...but these are so small i actually like them.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ordered mine today, cant wait. I didn't go LED because it really seamed pointless.

·
Registered
248 Posts
that's the only bad part...I got a dead flasher :\ spoke with them on the phone earlier they are shipping me a new one 2 day air hopefully i'll have it at the end of this week.

well that sucks

ordered mine today, cant wait. I didn't go LED because it really seamed pointless.
People like me just like the look of LEDs and with the Cree parker and brake light matches nicely

IMG_1032.jpg IMG_1030.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
This fender eliminator was well worth the money. Took me about 1.5 hours to do and i didn't read up on how to do it or anything pretty much just figured it out.

i love the fact you did it in your lounge room, top work!:cool:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nice work!
I finally coughed up the dough and bought one through Ebay from Targa. It was expensive with postage but from what i've seen, it certainly looks the goods.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to fixing this up for mine.
Does it come with an easy set of instructions for wiring up everything, removing farings?

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the instructions are pretty decent but i kind of skimmed them then did it myself.

remove rear seat, remove the fairing under the seat(1 allen bolt then pull), do other side, under big allen bolts for the seat itself, take the seat off, undo fairing that goes under the rear seat by 1 allen bolt and 2 push pins(push them to unlock). then the last piece just pulls straight out.

pretty straight forward.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts