·
Banned
562 Posts
what model is that i cant find it ive been looking for one for the 300

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno, I just go on ebay daily and search for Ninja 300 and this came up today

·
Registered
125 Posts
Awesome!

Just a quick question, does the fender make a lot o difference regarding how much dirt you get on your back/clothes after riding?

could you please post the link?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome!

Just a quick question, does the fender make a lot o difference regarding how much dirt you get on your back/clothes after riding?

could you please post the link?
Huge difference! I get soaked riding in the rain, there is a puddle under my butt from the rooster tail flying up onto my back and then running down my jacket..

As for a link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ninja+300+targa
:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts

·
Banned
562 Posts
I spent $29 on a universal and it came out the same looking if you ask me. Why spend $90? I didn't even cut the light wires

can u tell me which u got for 29

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
those fender eliminator kits look awesome.

'nother noob question, how difficult are they to install?

·
Registered
77 Posts
How did you all not have to cut any wires? I'm confused...I installed the universal kit and saw no way around not cutting the wires.

·
Banned
562 Posts
ok I use amazon which kit do I look for? do I use any for the 250r

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No 250R kit will fit because that replaces the whole section under the tail light..

I looked on amazon and didnt see any that would work.. Have you had bad luck with ebay? I get almost everything off there.. And I use they buyer protection program to the max if I need to haha

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I actually did cut the lights though. I cut the rubber part off all the way up to where that screw is and then I used the screw to attach them. I spent $29. Looks like the bike was made like this.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts