Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is a bit silly, but given ANZAC day is approaching I decided I should try to get a pic of my bike next to all of the Leopard Tank displays in SA. Have four so far.

There is one more I know of in the immediate Adelaide area at McLaren Vale, then another two in SA at Port Augusta and Mount Gambier - I'll get to them eventually.

There is a list of those gifted to various RSL clubs around Aus HERE if any other riders wanted to contribute a tank. Not sure how many others there are at bases etc - such as the one I found at RAAF Edinburgh.

Anyway, here is Ninja 300 and tanks:

Echunga

Marion

RAAF Edinburgh

Two Wells

Attachments

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
What does that mussari exhaust sound like? Was thinking of getting one?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Pretty good. I had one before the Yoshi. The angle of it sits pretty high though. But overall was still really nice and i never would have changed it if it wasnt for the ugly looking stock headers which I hated the look of. I am a big fan of carbon fibre with stainless outlets on bike mufflers. Has a baffle too which worked really well. With it out, it is just as loud as all these other ones. But with it in, it totally changes the sound of the bike, much nicer but not loud, farty and obnoxious. I really really liked the sound of my Musarri. Still contemplate adapting the inlet so it will fit my Yoshi headers........:eek:

Still have it sitting at home in my parts bin.........the floor. Its a clean floor though :p

Let me know if you want some close up pics of different bits or angles of the muffler and will do for you no probs.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the same exhaust on my SE, i have a yoshi exhaust bracket to stop the bottom of the foot peg hitting the exhaust small mark on my CF but enough to make me change it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If the weather is passable tommorow ill go down and get a picture by the one at mclaren vale. I'm only a 25 minute ride away.

·
Registered
205 Posts
ha, nice! black windscreen and black rearset is looking very good I reckon - put the other side on yet?
Thanks mate. I have not got the right side on yet I really must stop being so lazy lol. Ill chuck it on when I pull all the plastics off and spray the bolts black :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
650km trip today to get this one.

Port Augusta:
Bugger! Had I seen this thread earlier I would have given ya a picture. It is pretty cool to cruise by and there's a freaking tank visible from the highway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts