Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if a tail light with integrated blinkers will be released soon. I would like that, rear fender delete (wich I will order this week), and an extended rear hugger. Would like to order ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd like to have that rear hugger too, just finished installing my targe FE. Pls let me know if someone bought it already. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
117 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one just for the brighter brake light. However, I want no part of integrated blinkers. Less visibility in a commuting environment is a bad thing. Plus there are more and more idiot drivers out with cell phones. If you make your intentions harder to see, you're opening yourself up for potential disaster. This coming from a rider who has been rear ended by a Tahoe while still moving and turning right.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't mind having one just for the brighter brake light. However, I want no part of integrated blinkers. Less visibility in a commuting environment is a bad thing. Plus there are more and more idiot drivers out with cell phones. If you make your intentions harder to see, you're opening yourself up for potential disaster. This coming from a rider who has been rear ended by a Tahoe while still moving and turning right.
I figured people would stop when they see the brake light. I'm not looking for blinkers when someone slows down. But I guess some people aren't smart enough to know what a brake light means.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Personally the only way i would use an integrated tail light would be in addition with blinkers, just not worth the safety issues or legal issues to me..

·
Registered
128 Posts
where are the tail light integrated blinkers at? anyone got a link or something. i know they will take a while to hit the web and streets and all that. but has anyone seen anything good on the subject?

·
Registered
60 Posts
http://www.motodynamic.com/index.php?cPath=12_13

I already emailed them. They are in the works of making one.
I also emailed them not too long ago about it and they said it wouldn't release til later this year cuz they're in the early process of starting it.

BUT...

if anyone is interested and willing enough to loan their tail light, there's a company in NJ by the name of 'Custom LED' who's looking for anyone that would loan theirs. They said it would take 2-4 months for the process. They'll give you a working prototype to test fit and also their first production unit once it's done. 2-4 months is too long as I already have my bike in storage for about a month a half so far waiting for my CF parts from SSR, so I wouldn't be able to store her for another 2-4 months!

If anyone is interested, shoot Jon an email at [email protected] and let him know you're interested in sending in your tail light.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Loan a tail light for 2-4 months!! It would be better for places like this just to buy a light from the dealer..

·
Registered
909 Posts
No way is anyone going to do 2 to 4 months. That's way too long. I could see a day of measurements and pictures. Why in the world do they need to hold onto it for that long? Not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
128 Posts
could buy one from the dealer for them and have them give you the tail light with integrated blinkers for free for getting it for and cause u bought it in the first place from the dealer

1 - 20 of 119 Posts