Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone tried these sliders? No cuts to the bike fairing. Sold on e-bay at $129.95. Made in Texas. Pictures on e-bay mounted on a 300.

NEVER MIND. PLENTY ON THE FORUM. QUESTION ANSWERED.

Mouse here to

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have them. I was going to make a diy on install, but then thought it was easy enough for the average joe (like me)... so I didn't. =D But if you search I think you'll find more pics and some others asking questions about them.

But they are much cheaper, made in the USA and work. enuff said. =)
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Banned
277 Posts
IMHO, they look ugly and that tiny bracket the slider mounts to looks like it'll snap at the slightest drop.

I'd look at Shogun, they have a much sturdier base and cleaner look.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think they look good and they have a large surface area to spread the force across. You'll have to let us know if they snap if you are so fortunate enough to try them out.;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
What really matters is the mounting hardware and mount points. The surface area of the slider isn't really all that important. The T-Rex pucks look like they might be a little less likely to dig in and snap off, but if the mount if flimsy it won't matter. Also, if the mount point is in one of a few key areas, the sliders can cause more damage to your engine and frame than the wreck would otherwise.

Does anyone have a picture of the T-Rex sliders with the fairings off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts