Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
Thanks to some bad luck for someone else (finance rejected). And a phone call from me today to leave a deposit and hope to get a bike probably I January nope my bike is ready and will be delivered on saturday!!!
Well that's the good news! The bad! I won't have my licence for another month! Oh well, you win some you loose some!can't wait!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered my white abs on the 3rd nov from Peter Stevens in the city too... Haven't heard anything from them, when I first ordered it he said 6 weeks, but by the looks of things it probably won't be that soon, there is such a high demand for them and kawasaki can't keep up

·
Registered
248 Posts
I ordered my white abs on the 3rd nov from Peter Stevens in the city too... Haven't heard anything from them, when I first ordered it he said 6 weeks, but by the looks of things it probably won't be that soon, there is such a high demand for them and kawasaki can't keep up
luckily i was on the ball with the 300, after annoying dealers and Kawasaki aus for weeks until they told me first batch had been dispatched out to dealers, went down to peter Stevens and they had none, went to evolution (epping) they had 3 but hadn't even un boxed them yet and i bought it on the spot lol

Anyway good luck with your license and getting the bike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmmm.. Well at the motorcycle expo my dealer was there and he said my name was near the top of the list so maybe.. When did you order yours?
I wanna try get the bike before i go for my L's, which is next weekend..

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi guys!
Thanks to some bad luck for someone else (finance rejected). And a phone call from me today to leave a deposit and hope to get a bike probably I January nope my bike is ready and will be delivered on saturday!!!
Well that's the good news! The bad! I won't have my licence for another month! Oh well, you win some you loose some!can't wait!
Well you will be lucky enough to have your bike when you get your license. Mine was the other way around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got a call from Peter Stevens, they said kawasaki aren't doing anymore shipment before Christmas and the next one will be in early January but they don't even know if they will send any white.. So I've withdrawing my deposit, gunna see if there is anything over near my dads way, if not ill do it through my local one who estimated the same amount of time, but can do it for me for cheaper.. So annoyed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
118 Posts
In Brisbane the black 300 seem to be breeding, no white, and only 1 of the green left as I took the other one :)... They say that kawasaki are not shipping till Feb and that was from all of them

Sent from my MT15a using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, I must have gotten lucky... I got my Black ABS just over 2 weeks after I ordered it. Took delivery of it on Friday, think I put down a deposit on the 21st of Nov. Although I was told by our dealer that it would take much longer if I wanted a white one, but Black was my first choice anyway :)

Edit: Oh, and I'm also in Sydney. Got mine from Sydney City Motorcycles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts