• 24/02

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • March

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

· Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Fellow riders the date and place has been set for the wonderful sydneysiders meet.
It will be held on the 10th Feb . I have linked a google map of the trip at the end of this post, but the meeting point will be at the motorcycle parking on Sussex street with the nearest cross street being Druitt st, at 10am. Then we will venture on to the pacific Highway up to pie in the sky for some tasty food. Then once or bellies are full we shall head up to the coast and over to wisemans ferry for a pit stop. We will then take old northern road all the way to tasty hooters for some healthy nutritious chicken wings ( If desired) Followed by tearfull goodbyes as we part our ways and head home :')

As most of us are novice riders ( L+ P platers) this will be a nice relaxed cruise if anyone decides to be a hoon I will tell their mother.

An exhange of numbers might be a good idea closer to the date and via PM? :D

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...uQ&oq=hooters+parramata&mra=ls&via=2&t=m&z=10

· Registered
444 Posts
Incase anyone missed it. The ride ends at HOOTERS where we can all get our chicken wing on and have a perv. I'm in, travelling all the way from the inner city area.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.