• Route 2?

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!
I'm looking for a few fellow ninja riders in the Sydney area that are up for a riding day trip somewhere. Possibly Blue mountains maybe even for a short ride? I'm only a P1 plater myself so if theres anyone in the area, learners, p platers even full licensed guys, post a reply and hopefully we can organize something?

Have a good day people, its almost friday!! :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Count me in depending on work. I think it might be safe to keep it away from the double demerits. Some other rides you could try.
City to palm beach (bilgola bends).
Along the beaches from Bondi - Lapa, brighton or even Cronulla.
Natio park.
Or even a fri/sat night ride through the city, Cross and Harry's.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi all,
I'm a Sydney rider, only had my Ninja 300 2 days so far! All I can say is LOVE IT! So much better than my older 2009 250r. I'm 26 but only new to riding (P1). Don't want to be hooning or racing on the street so if these meets are rather relaxed I'd love to join... Maybe even take a few photos at the rest stops...
Recently did a wiseman's ferry run with some mates. A lot of fun, with two rest stops can take about 4 hours. We went from Chatswood to Pie in the Sky on the old pacific highway, up through peats ridge then west/south over wiseman's ferry. Stopped again at the pub for a quick lunch snack before home.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi all,
I'm a Sydney rider, only had my Ninja 300 2 days so far! All I can say is LOVE IT! So much better than my older 2009 250r. I'm 26 but only new to riding (P1). Don't want to be hooning or racing on the street so if these meets are rather relaxed I'd love to join... Maybe even take a few photos at the rest stops...
Recently did a wiseman's ferry run with some mates. A lot of fun, with two rest stops can take about 4 hours. We went from Chatswood to Pie in the Sky on the old pacific highway, up through peats ridge then west/south over wiseman's ferry. Stopped again at the pub for a quick lunch snack before home.
It should be relaxed with most of us at a beginer - intermediate riding level. That wisemans ferry run sounds pretty good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah i got it from bikebiz, looks like they are quicker. last time i was in their store, they had about 10 black ninja 300's all sold except one. also saw a se ninja 300 with fairing damage and a very sheepish looking rider walking away. hope that doesnt happen to me haha. what's the eta on your bike?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got the impression they have no idea lol Said they will call me on thursday with a possible date, but by the looks of things will be early feb :l should have gone to bike biz... such a mission though lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.