Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the thread for the 300 swingarm spools is a standard pitch thread or a fine thread?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I was at the hardware store and going to buy some 10mm bolts to use instead of spools. Didnt think to see if the threads were standard or fine thread.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, shipped from china. Might get em in 3-4 weeks. Bolts will work until the spools arrive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought some from MCA. But because the hole is a little inwards from the swing arm it did not screw all the way in. As a result my spools fell off while riding.

I was thinking to find one which has a bolt that can go on the other end. But most that i have seen don't have bolts, or the length of the screw isn't long enough to come out the other end.

Any recommendations for spools that will solve this problem?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought some from MCA. But because the hole is a little inwards from the swing arm it did not screw all the way in. As a result my spools fell off while riding.

I was thinking to find one which has a bolt that can go on the other end. But most that i have seen don't have bolts, or the length of the screw isn't long enough to come out the other end.

Any recommendations for spools that will solve this problem?
Did you ever find any spools that fit the bike correctly?

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Did you ever find any spools that fit the bike correctly?
i have genuine kwaka ones, i have a video that will be finished uploading in less then half an hour to post, it will be in the thread i did this morning with the genuine kwaka tank bag & tail bag

·
Registered
290 Posts
i have genuine kwaka ones, i have a video that will be finished uploading in less then half an hour to post, it will be in the thread i did this morning with the genuine kwaka tank bag & tail bag
Sounds great..Looking forward to watching the video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts