Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Stormtroopers!

9K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  iJonesZ 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Does it include a blaster?

#7 ·
Not gonna lie, went to site and have a SUPER hard on for that tron legacy suit..
OH MY WORD, hoping they come out with the female fit!

#21 ·
Wife thought so too, so I emailed them if they do or would make a female tron legacy sam outfit. We shall see......
According to the payment plan and the full outfit costing approx. $1500.00 with shipping and handling, you would pay $500.00 a month. I could be off a couple hundred bucks but the pricing on all items is very good. Harley wants like 3X's as much for comprable items.
And the jacket has a liner, pants and jacket have removable pads, ya really wouldn't have to have the boots per se' or the gloves, but it would complete the outfit really nicely.

#10 ·
I didn't mean the ones he posted were Tron silly,
I meant the site has Tron ones...which I VERY much like!

#18 ·
I'm more liking the Sam Flynn one but **** ya!!

#19 ·
i got a black ninja i promise if anyone buys it for me i'll wear it! but gotta get a helm too ;)

#24 · (Edited)
I ordered the Shadow Trooper suit a few weeks back. Can't wait to get it!
Though to cut the costs a bit (shipping alone was 300USD, not to mention the customs price tag if any) and only got the pants and jacket. But that includes all details.

This will fit nicely with my Predator style helmet!

mind, the helmet is just a MOD to an existing helmet. Original helmet it's based from has ECE cert. no DOT cert.

#29 · (Edited)
It's braided rope actually. Pretty thick strands.

But i do have to add, the viewport is small. But once you're riding you don't really notice it. Just need to look around more often.

Right now i'm getting used to it, when running small errands on the bike, like getting some smokes etc.
It's a bit heavier than your normal helmets, but it's a real head turner ^_^

Can't wait for my shadow trooper suit to arrive to finish the look on my new Ninja 300 hehe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.