Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Wondering if I can fit a medium sized pistol in the rear compartment of a 300. I can carry my gun on my hip while riding, but when i go to work, i can't have it while on the floor, so I either have to leave it in the bike, or at home which i'd rather not do.

If anyone has a pistol, see if it fits and let me know what kind it is whether it fits or not. Thank you so much.

Medic
Get a RUGER LCP like I carry. Slips in your shirt pocket or any other place your desire. 😉

·
Registered
549 Posts
Got to thinking about this last night and remembered that I have two rear's or compartments for my 300. One is for when I want to carry something and it is a zippered bag, attached " strapped " to the riders seat. The other is for when I have no need or desire to carry anything and I have the " hard cover " for the rear. I just swap them out for what I need .🚴‍♂️

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wondering if I can fit a medium sized pistol in the rear compartment of a 300. I can carry my gun on my hip while riding, but when i go to work, i can't have it while on the floor, so I either have to leave it in the bike, or at home which i'd rather not do.

If anyone has a pistol, see if it fits and let me know what kind it is whether it fits or not. Thank you so much.

Medic
I have a Springfield XDM 4.5in barrel, I've already measured it out. It will fit IF.... you remove the top tray via the cottering pins. Then shave the center splitter. I haven't done it yet, but plan to.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts