Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone take their stickers off their bike? I took all mine off easily except the NINJA on the sides of the tank. It appears like there is a clear coat over it. Anyone else successful ? I dont want to pick at it if it wont come off then causing a blemish.

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nope I've reverted to my skater days and been adding more. lol but yes there is a clear coat over the ninja ones.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Anyone take their stickers off their bike? I took all mine off easily except the NINJA on the sides of the tank. It appears like there is a clear coat over it. Anyone else successful ? I dont want to pick at it if it wont come off then causing a blemish.
I removed my tank NINJA stickers, if you are not familiar with clear coat and vinyl removal don't attempt it you WILL scratch your tank.
I did mine with minimal sratches using a razorblade, hair dryer, and a polishing kit for headlight lenses.
You would have to look real close to see the scratches, but I painted it anyway so it didn't matter, mine was white, now its not.
I did post pictures but don't rember which post it was in.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
These threads are going to need to be cleaned out. Nobody uses the search function. Maybe our homepage should only be a search. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts