Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always liked listening to music no matter where I am or what i'm doing. Has anyone adapted a generic bike stereo system to thier 300? I've been looking around on ebay and google and yahoo searches for some "mini" speakers and system that would fit and sound good. I never wear ear plugs while riding the bikes and won't, you never know what you need to hear.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
many years ago there was a company in the usa i think they were called "tank tunes" it was like a tank bag and you could fit a standard DIN sized car header unit in to it and speakers as well. it was powered from the bike with a quick connect plug.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
I always wear headphones when riding been doing it for a while now but I too have thought and asked around and Pyles makes a decent kit you might have to drill some holes in your windshield to mount the speakers but that is not a big deal. There is also sportbikesounds they make a good kit as well. I just don't want to have to keep putting headphones in every time I put my helmet on. Good luck but a buddy has the Pyles and he said he loves it a lot better than shark or any other brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.