Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I installed this friday and think it looks pretty sweet. Got it off ebay from here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321134202806?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I think this is the best looking fender eliminator for the 300 that still keeps the plate clearly visible. Installation was no sweat, the only problem is that the led turn signals don't work right. Guess I'll have to pick up a relay. Overall though I'm really happy with this kit.

·
Registered
301 Posts

I installed this friday and think it looks pretty sweet. Got it off ebay from here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321134202806?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I think this is the best looking fender eliminator for the 300 that still keeps the plate clearly visible. Installation was no sweat, the only problem is that the led turn signals don't work right. Guess I'll have to pick up a relay. Overall though I'm really happy with this kit.
Looks AWESOME!!! be sure to post a video when you have the LED's figured out :eek:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Installation was no sweat, the only problem is that the led turn signals don't work right. Guess I'll have to pick up a relay. Overall though I'm really happy with this kit.
if you look thru our DIY sticky there’s a thread on upgrading the flasher relay to make it LED compatible

·
Registered
106 Posts
Could someone who installed this FE tell me which wires to connect which to? So far I cut the 3 wires off from the fender, so the wires I have set aside are the BLACK connector for the licence plate light, and the two DARK/LIGHT GRAY connectors for the turn signals. I just need to know what inner wires I need to connect the license plate wires (red, yellow, black) to

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just bought one of these myself. I'll do an install vid but don't know when I can make time to do it atm (sorry). I'll post it here for future reference once I do the install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts