Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls! I've been trying to find a set of bar ends for a while but I want the ones that look like spikes. And I want them carbon fiber to match the se. I've looked and looked but nothing. Does the 250 bar ends fit the 300?

· Premium Member
346 Posts
Please don't fall into the squid category with spiked bar-ends.

That's almost as bad as people who put those Blade Levers on their bikes.

· Registered
1,001 Posts

You could stand out with these puppies ;)

· Registered
1,001 Posts
That's what he meant by "streamers" ;)

But as others have said,I would stay away from the spiked ends and/or blade levers.
Those are a hospital visit in the making. Nothing like being impaled by your own motorcycle. I respect everyone's right to their own opinions, I just think they are accidents waiting to happen.

· Registered
1,105 Posts
IMO if you are going fast enuff for the "rounded" spikes to impale you, something else is going to hurt you worse. The ones for the 250 will fit, they are bigger in diameter but won't be larger than your grip diameter. I had to use a lock washer as a spacer because the throttle side screwed in too far and rubbed on it.
The zip tied thingie is my gps I was using to time it and mph testing, my speedo is off by only 2mph (high).

Attachments

· Registered
23 Posts
I have the blade levers on my bike and they r awsome. If I encounter a accident obviously it's smart to jump off the bike or stay away from the sharp points lol. But just like "This girl rides" said everyone is untitled to their own opinions. My make my bike stand out a little bit with my custom gel grips as well but I don't have spike ends though.

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Its kinda like those folks what put the spike thingies on helmets to give it a mohawk look. Guess whats gonna happen if they fall on thier noggin?
To each thier own I say, so long as it ain't gonna hurt lil' ol' me !

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Bar ends? I just used a #4 phillips head screwdriver. They have red lock-tite on them, so its kinda tough, I had someone push against the other side of the bike so it wouldn't fall over.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.